GOAL: Promote excellence in student performance.
- Deliver effective school programs.
- Increase student attendance and participation in schools.
- Increase family partnerships with the school and participation in students learning.
- Provide resources and training in Information and Communication Technology.
- Provide support for different pathways to high school completion so students reach their potential in post-secondary education, training or employment.
GOAL: Respect, encourage and practice cultural values and beliefs.
- Support teachers to integrate culturally relevant learning into all subject areas.
- Develop Aboriginal language programs and assessments.
GOAL: Build and support partnerships with community and regional agencies to promote student needs.
- Provide opportunities for students to participate in community events as part of their school experience.
- Provide opportunities for community members to come to the schools.
GOAL: Support the wellness and healthy lifestyles of students, trustees and all education staff.
- Ensure that school programs support the intellectual, social and emotional development of students.
- Support education staff in the area of workplace health.
- Support parents in the area of child development and mental health and wellbeing.